Friday, June 28, 2013

Memorial Services Details


Memorial Services for Harold Jones 

Viewing for family and friends will be Monday, July 1st from 6 pm – 8 pm at Horan & McConaty Mortuary.

The Funeral Services will be on Tuesday, July 2nd at 10 am. Services will be held at the Flanders Building of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Interment will immediately follow the funeral at Fairmount Cemetery.

Horan & McConaty Mortuary
11150E Dartmouth Ave,
Aurora, CO 80014

Flander Building
3101 South Flanders Street
Aurora, CO 80013 


Fairmount Cemetery
430 S Quebec Street
Denver, CO 80247

1 comment:

  1. Memories of Harold Jones from Darrel Hale

    Harold was a person who always made you feel of worth, made you feel good.
    He was a great teacher and knew how to teach people about the gospel. Harold and I were great buddies.
    I enjoyed working with him as first counselor in the Bishopric. We worked on the Cherry Creek Dam service project and had fun together.
    We had fun playing basketball and playing games at ward picnics. When I was blind in one eye, Harold would try to get the ball where I could hit it.
    I enjoyed the ice cream social at your place. We had fun visiting and eating.
    I especially enjoyed when Harold and I went to visit members of the Church.
    I’m glad I had a chance to hug Harold and tell him how much I loved him before we came to Afton.

    From Paula:
    We love Harold and are sorry we can’t come to the services.
    I will always remember Harold visiting Darrel at our home after Darrel’s pick up rolled and hurt Darrel so very badly. He couldn’t move his head and was in bed and in bad shape. Harold was so kind and sweet and caring. It meant so much.

    ReplyDelete